It's my Birthday today. I can't believe I'm 25 already.. time really flies. Just wanted to do a list of 25 things I have learned during my 25 years, this list comes from personal experiences and from things that I wish I had start doing earlier. I hope this list may be an encouragement to my kids someday.
1. You are who you are, don't let other people tell you what you can and cannot be.
2. Don't waste time on things, do it on experiences and people
3. Start saving money early
4. Start caring about your health as soon as possible. Do some exercise and eat healthy
5. Do yoga or something that makes you relax and take care of your body
6. Be nice to people.
7. Always tell the truth and be honest with people.
8. School is a great moment in your life, a moment to make friends and connections. Enjoy it.
9. Get a part-time job as soon as you can.
10. People come and go, but the real friends stay forever.
11. Always say 'I love you' to the people you love. Always. Even if you are mad with them.
12. Get along with your parents. Don't be a pain in their ass.
13. Cut bad things from your life. Friends, Places, Things.
14. Don't be afraid of expressing yourself.
15. Owning a lot of stuff should not be a priority.
16. Don't dwell on what other say about you, only you can judge you.
17. Don't fell obligated to do stuff you don't feel like doing just because others are doing it.
18. It's OK to take a year of before going to Uni. Find yourself and what you really want to do.
19. Travel as much as you can. Learn as much as you can.
20. Always keep an open mind.
21. Be happy for others achievements, not jealous.
22. You are not going to like everyone you meet, and not everyone is going lo like you. Just let it go.
23. Be on time.
24. Don't make promises you can't keep
25. Just be Happy with who you are.