Since I restarted my minimalistic journey I have realized exactly what my personal style is, and what items look good on me and those that I truly love and like to wear. So, since it was my birthday last month, I decided to use to money my family gave me to invest on a better quality wardrobe. So this are the pieces I got since the beginning of the year.
- White Top from Primark - Perfect for the hot Summer day, It's a flowy fabric so is very fresh
- Skirt from Zara - My old black skirt is just too short from me, so this is a perfect alternative
- Grey T-shirt from Zara - Perfect for a relaxing day
- Black sweater from Zara - This is great for winter and those cold nights, the fabric is so soft that I could wear it all the time
- Black blazer from H&M - I need a new black blazer, the other one got damaged
- Pattern top from Zara - great top for a more dressy outfit, but also for wearing during the day
- Cream top from Zara - another great dress up top
- Striped t-shirt from Zara - another basic, casual is always good to mix and match
I bought some basic pieces, like a grey t-shirt, a black blazer, a dark grey skirt and a striped t-shirt. After that I added some fut items that can be mixed and matched with every single piece in my closet. I'm very pleased with my purchases, and I now can stop thinking about shopping because my wardrobe is complete. Nothing is missing, it's perfect for my lifestyle and I completely love it.
I'm also selling some of my old items, so if you want to check them out just go to my Facebook Album.